You can use the Loyalty Harbor API to:
- Connect various touchpoints to the loyalty harbor platform using the Touchpoint API
- Create individual customer frontends with our Customer API
Touchpoint Api Use Cases
Devices connected via the Touchpoint API authenticate against Loyalty Harbor using device specific credentials. No customer login is needed. A Touchpoint can be any device that is involved in an interaction between a business and its customers. Within the scope of Loyalty Harbor it is a point that is able to measure the interaction and reward the contact.
Touchpoints are able to perform the following use cases:
- Info: Get Customer Data for customer identification*
This might be usefull whenever information from Loyalty Harbor is neededabout a customer.
- Earn bonus points for a purchase
Send a payment amount and Loyalty Harbor is able to reward it.
- Earn bonus points for individual interactions
Also individual interactions can be delivered to Loyalty Harbor in order to reward them individually.
- Burn bonus points using BonusXPress
BonusXPress is the way to directly redeem earned points during a purchase.
- Redeem one or more coupons
Coupons can be individualized or generic. Authorize them at your touchpoint to lower the balance or give a present to the customers.